- Our main operations consists of taking scuba divers out to dive the Salish Sea safely.
- For groups of 6 or more, we can offer tours in French, Mandarin or Cantonese on the weekends.
- Our boat is trailerable so we can put in the water anywhere there is a launch, opening up many places on the Island (Fuel surcharges apply).
- You can hire the boat complete with skipper for a half or full day.
- water taxi for up to 12 passengers to any destination in the area (weather permitting) such as:
Discovery island(hiking-camping) (under negociation)
- Saltspring island (day-trip)
- Gulf island parks (hiking-camping)
- Sooke and any ports in between
- Esquimalt lagoon (hiking-picnic)
- Sidney spit (picnic + hike)
Friday Harboror Port AngelesUSA (T.B.A. – will require Passport and Visa if necessary)
- Please make any reservations well in advance so we can plan your outing safely.
- Safety is our primary goal, weather conditions will dictate if we go out or not. If weather does not permit departure, we will reschedule or refund as per your directions.
- All divers must be fully dressed in their wet or dry suits prior to boarding, any non-diving passengers must wear an orange/red Mustang survival suit, which we will gladly provide. This is a Transport Canada requirement.
- Anyone visibly under the influence of any alcohol or drugs will be denied boarding with no refund.
- Our terms and conditions must be signed before getting on board for any activities. see: the release , you’ll need to have this signed before boarding.
- All activities on board are video recorded with GPS tracking for your safety and operational/quality improvement purposes.
- Need the use of a 25′ RIB boat for filming or other commercial activity?
- Need a delivery skipper for sailboat or motorboat delivery?
Please go see our sister company Bouchard Marine Inc.
We are the official and only C-Tow representative for the Victoria area, from Port Renfrew to Sidney, BC. Our boat is specially equipped to respond to most on-water emergencies 24/7.
- Great membership amenities at affordable pricing
- emergency towing to the nearest safe harbour
- fuel deliveries
- battery boosting
- soft ungroundings
- vessel guidance during low visibility
- divers for light work/repairs (rope stuck in prop etc)
- and much more, go to their website to see the full gamut of services. C-TOW.ca
Orcas: resident and transient tidbits
- Did you know it is estimated that in a year about 500,000+ people come to Victoria to see the wildlife which very much includes the orcas.
- Did you know that as of May 31, 2019, the Southern Resident Killer Whale (Orca) population was comprised of just 76 individuals?
- As of February 2020 it is now down to 73.
In light of the dire state of present day local Southern resident Orca pods, the new Fisheries rules of 200/400 meters keep away zone, and the overcrowding of boats at sight points, We are doing our part to lighten the pressure on these beautiful animals by not unduly annoying them with our presence, boat pollution and noises. If we do see some SRKW, good, but will not approach them, we will rather focus our activities on finding transient killer whales, if not found we have multitudes of other wildlife such as porpoises, grey, humpback and minke whales, seals and amazing scenery to share with you!